- Your resume has 740 words, which is very reasonable.
- The Job Description has 424 words, which provides enough details for our analysis.
- You have 5 years of work experience which should be beneficial.
- The education requirements on your resume are not sufficient for this job.
- Your resume shows that you have experience in the same industry as this job requires.
- Your average position length is 1 year.
- The employer may think you lack loyalty, make sure you have a valid reason once you get the interview.
- Be sure to add some additional keywords from the section below.
- You have 24 skills in your resume.
- The job description is seeking someone with 25 amount of skills.
- The Skill Adoption Rate is 12%.This shows how many of the keywords from the job description are currently in your resume.
- We have a list of keywords that you should add to increase this rate, they are found under 'Job Description Skills' section below.
What an Employer sees when they scan your resume
|International financial reporting standards (ifrs)||1||2015-01-01|
|Generally accepted accounting principles||4||2015-01-01|
|Aml (macro lang)||2||2012-01-01|
Job Description Skills
The skills an Employer is seeking
|Skill||Phrase||Found in Resume|
|Financial||analyze financial information for SMS Canada|
|Account reconciliation||complete account reconciliations|
|Sms||analyze financial information for SMS Canada|
|Leadership||* Sysco's Leadership Framework Basics|
|Framework||* Sysco's Leadership Framework Basics|
|Billing||* Identify process improvements in the Central Billing process|
|Written communication skills||* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all|
|Time management||* Excellent time management|
|System administration||including systems administration|
|Process improvements||* Identify process improvements in the Central Billing process|
|Microsoft word||* Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools including Word|
|Microsoft office||* Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools including Word|
|Information technology||with IT|
|Impromptu (app dev tool)||Impromptu|
|Financial industry||Corporate Office's Finance department.|
|Accounts receivable||reconcile A/R|
|Accounts payable||* Provide administration of Accounts Payable transactions.|