ResumeJobScan.com (“Company” or “we” or “us” or “our” or “Site” or “Website” or “ResumeJobScan.com”) respects the privacy of its users (“user” or “you”) that utilize ResumeJobScan.com. We are an online destination that provides resume, cover letter, thank you letter and LinkedIn summary building and other products and services for individuals and organizations. We do not guarantee employment for any user of this site nor do we guarantee that any employer will find qualified candidates through this site.
Please read all of the terms and conditions listed on this page. Your use of this Website means that you accept the terms and conditions as listed below.
The Website Services include a wide array of services relating to resume, cover letter, thank you letter, LinkedIn profile creation and distribution as well as employment tips, and related features and services. Some features are available to users at no charge and others require the payment of fees. Please refer to the prices page posted on the Website for more information.
Charges for Website Services shall be paid via credit or debit card, ACH, or other means agreed between a user and Company. All payments will be made through a third party payment provider. We do not store any payment information on the site. Upon payment, the user agrees to all terms and conditions of the third party payment provider. Charges incurred on a periodic basis (e.g., monthly charges) are charged in advance and shall be subject to automatic renewal for the same period as the original paid period. Charges for renewal periods shall be calculated at the prevailing non-discounted rates then offered by Company. Company may increase prices at any time upon at least thirty (30) days’ prior notice to a user. Users agree to such automatic renewals and charges to users’ credit or debit card, ACH, or other payment mechanism, without requiring prior authorization in each instance, subject to users cancelling their accounts by dates indicated by Company for cancellation of any automatic renewal charge. Cancellations are made through a user account and cancellation instructions are posted on the support page of the Website. Cancellations will take effect at the end of the current paid term.
In the event of any failure by a user to make payment, the user will be responsible for all reasonable expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by Company in collecting such amounts. Company reserves the right to suspend performance of Website Services for which Company charges a fee in the event a user fails to make timely payment hereunder or under any other agreement with Company. All payments shall be made in U.S. dollars. Users shall be responsible for all taxes due on the sale of the Website Services to a user, including interest and penalties thereon (exclusive of taxes based on Company’s net income), which taxes shall include, without limitation, any direct or indirect local, state, federal or foreign taxes, levies, duties or similar governmental assessments of any nature, including value-added, sales, use or withholding taxes.
ResumeJobScan.com manages the credit and refund policy on a case-by-case basis to determine the best course of action pursuant to the customer’s issue.
By using ResumeJobScan.com, you represent and warrant that:
• All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate;
• You will maintain the accuracy of such information;
• You will keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your password and account;
• You will not allow anyone else to use your account in order to access the Website Services;
• You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use this Website; and
• Your use of the Website does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Website’s registration form and (b) maintain and promptly update registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company has the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website Services.
ResumeJobScan.com facilitates creating certain materials (e.g. reports for comparing your resume and job.) using content that you provide. Content that you transfer to the Website or otherwise use in conjunction with the Website Services may include, based upon available features, text, photographs, graphics, videos, and other types of content (collectively, “Contributions”). You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, your Contributions. You hereby represent and warrant that:
• The creation, distribution, transmission, public display and performance, accessing, downloading and copying of your Contributions does not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or moral rights, of any third party;
• You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases and permissions to use and to authorize Company to use your Contributions as necessary in the performance of the Website Services;
• Your Contributions will not contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code or other harmful or destructive content;
• Your Contributions will not be not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable (as determined by Company), libelous or slanderous, will not incite, encourage or threaten immediate physical harm against another, will not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule, and will not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
• If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to make available the Contribution, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to your Contribution;
• Your Contributions will not violate any state or federal law designed to regulate electronic advertising;
• Your Contributions will not amount to trolling or the making of controversial statements for the sole purpose of generating responses by others;
• Your Contributions will not constitute, contain, install or attempt to install or promote spyware, malware or other computer code, whether on Company’s or others’ computers or equipment, designed to enable you or others to gather information about or monitor the online or other activities of another party;
• Your Contributions will not inundate the Website with communications or other traffic suggesting no serious intent to use the Website for its stated purpose;
• Your Contributions will not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of this Agreement or any applicable law or regulation; and
• Your Contributions will not contain pictures, data, audio or visual files, or any other content that is excessive in size, as determined by Company in its sole discretion.
Use of the Website Services
The user represents and warrants that the user will use the Website Services in strict compliance with all laws and regulations, including, without limitation, laws regulating marketing, advertising, security, and privacy, such as the Telemarketing and Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act (including the Telemarketing Sales Rule and “Do Not Call” regulations), the Federal Trade Commission Act, and the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Website Services (“Submissions”) provided by you to Company are non-confidential and Company (as well as any designee of Company) shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Our Website will maintain certain data that you transfer to the Website for the purpose of the performance of the Website Services, as well as data relating to your use of the Website Services. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are primarily responsible for all data that you have transferred or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Website Services. You agree that Company shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against Company arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and all content on the Website supplied by Company and Company’s licensors (“Company Material”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”) are owned by or licensed to Company, and are subject to copyright, patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Company Material, includes, without limitation, all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs and graphics. All Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, common law trademarks or trade dress of Company in the U.S. and/or other countries. Company’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
Third-Party Content and Links
ResumeJobScan.com may provide links to other websites or resources (“Linked Sites”). You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over and are not responsible for the Linked Sites. You agree that ResumeJobScan.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss arising out of or relating to the Linked Sites, including without limitation content, property, goods or services available on the Linked Sites. Links on this website are not affiliated with ResumeJobScan.com unless specifically indicated. The existence of a particular Linked Site does not indicate an endorsement by ResumeJobScan.com of that website or any information contained on any Linked Sites. ResumeJobScan.com has not reviewed the information contained on any third-party site and is not responsible for its content and does not imply our recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that respective property, product, service, or process. We cannot guarantee that information contained on a linked website is accurate, complete or timely. You must obtain written permission from us in order to link to our website.
ResumeJobScan.com reserves the right but does not have the obligation to:
• monitor the Website Services for violations of this Agreement;
• take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Company’s sole discretion, violates this Agreement, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
• in Company’s sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to or availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any user’s Contribution or any portion thereof that may violate this Agreement or any Company policy;
• in Company’s sole discretion and without limitation, notice or liability to remove from the Website or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to Company’s systems;
• terminate the accounts of repeat infringers; and
• otherwise manage the Website Services in a manner designed to protect the rights and property of Company and others and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Website Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limitation of Liability
Subject to Change
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, all claims, disputes and controversies between the parties hereto arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or your use of the website shall be resolved by binding arbitration in the State of New Jersey, by the American Arbitration Association. Any decision rendered by the arbitration panel in accordance herewith shall be final and binding on the parties hereto, and judgment thereon may be entered by any state or federal court of competent jurisdiction. Arbitration shall be the exclusive method available for resolution of claims, disputes and controversies arising out of your use of the website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party shall be entitled to apply to any court of competent jurisdiction for a temporary restraining order, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction or other equitable relief, without breach of this arbitration provision.
If to you: Such notice will be sent to you based on the contact information you have submitted to ResumeJobScan.com.